Latest Post

Sixes and Sevens

Here are seven lads with commendable six packs. Hmmm... six, seven... that reminds me. The longer I live in America, the less I tend to use British idioms, but one I still use semi-regularly is "at sixes and sevens," which means a state of disarray or confusion.

These blokes are all clothed but my filthy mind has already put them into several scenarios where they would decidedly not be at sixes and sevens. One I'm calling "short straw gangbang" -- whomever draws the shortest straw must bottom for the other six lads. Which one would you like to see pull the short one?







Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Stella | Stella
Copyright © 2011. MASCULINE - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Stella
Proudly powered by Blogger