Latest Post

Paging Doctor Hotness

I thought this was a promo for some new TV series when I first saw it. No real doctor is actually this hot.

I was wrong. He isn't an actor. He's a real doctor, a vet to be exact.

Unfortunately, his good looks are totally lost on Sparky and Fluffy. Animals usually don't even like vets. In fact, he's probably widely reviled by his patients. The clients paying the bills, I'm sure, are an entirely different matter.

Doctor Hotness probably sees more perfectly healthy pets than any vet in the country. He left two kibbles in his dish, doctor, so I thought I should bring him in right away.

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Stella | Stella
Copyright © 2011. MASCULINE - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Stella
Proudly powered by Blogger