Latest Post

Wardrobe Malfunctions

I can still remember a day in college when I was riding a city bus. A young German couple sat across from me, absorbed in a travel guide. The male was wearing short athetic shorts, a common fashion item of the time.

He was oblivious to the fact that his balls and uncut cock were visible up the leg of his shorts. He whispered back and forth to his girlfriend, and sometimes his cock would move on its own, particularly when she touched his arm or thigh. I have no idea now where I was going that day, but I still remember those orange shorts and what they revealed.















Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Stella | Stella
Copyright © 2011. MASCULINE - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Stella
Proudly powered by Blogger